Cambridge Primary for Mont II to Grade V
The Cambridge Primary programme at Sri Krish Global School is an education programme for young learners that provides a world-class curriculum that develops skills in English, Mathematics, Science, Second Language (Hindi / Tamil / French) and ICT. The curriculum is flexible with clear learning objectives. It helps identify a learner's strengths and weaknesses and can be used to support learning and development.
- It focuses on developing knowledge and skills in core subjects which form an excellent foundation for future study
- It focuses on learners’ development in each year and provides a natural progression throughout the years of primary education
- It is compatible with other curricula, internationally relevant and sensitive to different needs and cultures
- It is suitable for learners whose first language is not English, with optional English as a second language curriculum
- It gives you optional routes to use sections that suit your learners’ needs best
- It provides schools with international benchmarks.
- It hence prepares learners for a smooth transition to Cambridge Secondary 1 and beyond.